Hiii sweet peas!
Doesn’t Mother’s day usually get all the hype? Today I wanted to dedicate a post to celebrate my dad! The brains behind our family….whilst my mum and I go shopping 😉
My dad has taught me some great qualities….(some of which I am still learning)
- Honesty is the best policy
- To always be straightforward (even when hiding behind a bush seems like the safest way)
- To always be efficient (sometimes he is a bit too annoyingly efficient).
- To be organized.
- To arrive for a flight 10 hours before it departs 😉 Jk!
- How to get the best deal!
- Never to take life too seriously.
………and many, many more!
Behind the businessman exterior, he is also quite the party animal and loves to joke around. And behind the stern expression there is always a kindness that never fails to surprise me.
Although he prefers no gifts and is so picky, I managed to take him to choose a pair of sunglasses for this summers adventures. 🙂 Now, off to lunch!
Hope you all have a very happy father’s day! 🙂