….right back where we started from!
This should really be a travel blog because I seem to have turned into Dora the explorer recently! I’m sorry these last few days have been madness, travelling to Los Angeles is a long process. I was actually born here in Santa Cruz and I have soooo much family around from my mum’s side and my dad’s side including my grandma 🙂 So I come back every year usually.
This time it is a holiday purely for fun! I’m so excited it is my cousins engagement and there is a big family reunion, the party is in Newport so I bought my dancing shoes and i’m ready for some good times. I’m here until about Wednesday and then Vegas for a night, followed by Miami and an Eastern Caribbean cruise. Ahhhh i’m ready to relax!
In California I plan on doing the following:
1. Going to Sprouts for some shopping
2. Having a delicious Cinnabon!
3. Cheese. Cake. Factory.
5. Getting my nails done, hair done, everything did!!
6. Dancing!!! Dance practice starts TODAY.
7. Catching up with the familia including my nani (granny) who is always worried about something, lately it is that the babies aren’t walking yet…..she just needs someone to listen 😉
8. Shopping? Is there space in the suitcase?
9. Sushi! Did you know that we do not have a sushi place in Gib, so I am so deprived.
My 1st summer holiday book is Fit From Within. It is soo refreshing! I will definitely post a review when i’m finished.
Now I have two questions for you:
Firstly: Any other holiday books to recommend?
Secondly: Is there anything that I am totally missing out to do in LA? I come here so often that I don’t think I do many new things.
Happy Friday everyone, hope your weekends are amazing ! 🙂