Another favourites list?! Yes sirree i love them!
August has been so, so, so hot over here. So let’s kick the list of with something refreshing:
1. Watermelon juice – YES. So good and this article will explain the benefits of its delicious alkaline ways. Why yes, I am drinking some right now actually.
2. Lindt mint dark chocolate – Would a “Favourites” list ever be complete without a different flavour of Lindt? Guys, this mint flavour is a must try – each square tastes like a compact whole bar of Aero.
3. Almond milk- Holland and Barratt has opened in Gibraltar!! I was so, so happy. Finally some access to the long desired almond milk I had been dreaming of. At £ 3.50 a for a carton, i’m not sure it will be a regular buy – more like a treat for now.
4. I’m in love with this song (Oliver Twist), perfect for the gym, or anywhere really. Listen to it!
5. High heels
This is so random but, at the ripe old age of 24 I have never owned a real pair of heels! I always envied people who walk around in 6 inch heels and not flinch at all. For me the pain just is not worth it, and i’ve been so comfortable in flats. Until these babies came along as a last minute desperate attempt to match a dress for a wedding last weekend. I was so impressed to be able to withstand them for almost 8 hours straight (dancing included).
6. This video has been watched about 1,000 times in our household. Ya, i’m one of those aunts…but if you had nephews like this, wouldn’t you be too? I love them!
7. Suits – I don’t know if you guys like TV as much as I do, but if its even a fraction please check out this show about the best looking lawyers ever 😉 Harvey, Mike, Jessica, Rachel….yep they’re all my friends now.
8. “Bean and Gone” Cafe – this is a new vegan inspired restaurant in Gib (is it just me or is my little country becoming like London?!) The vegan sushi, vegan cupcakes and giant organic jacket potatoes has now made it my new favourite place here.
And that’s all for now 🙂
What are your favourites in August?