Happy Saturday! What are your plans for the weekend? After two birthday parties and a baby shower last weekend, i am quite happy to relax, do some shopping and some cleaning this weekend. I also felt like filling up this post with random things about me, so that we can get to know each other better 🙂 This is just what comes into my head and there is no particular order. Here we go:
* My Big Fat Greek Wedding is my all time favourite movie. I can watch it anywhere, anytime.
* My socks have to match my outfit…this is not easy as most of them have hearts, polka dots, stripes, puppies, anchors etc.
* Two foods that I cannot live without are chocolate and chillies. But I don’t like them together thank you.
* I get very, very, genuinely excited deep down in my soul when it rains or when it snows. Every. Single. Time.
* I love Ellen Degeneres. She is such a kind, generous person and a great role model.
* Almond milk is my all time favourite milk.
* When I burn something I try to pull it off as “cajun”.
* My least favourite body part is my feet, they are so flat. So glad sandal season is over!
* Friends is the best show ever! But Modern Family and The Big Bang Theory closely behind it.
* When I am at home, I’m in my tracks. Even if I come home for an hour and then have to leave again I will change because the comfort of tracks and a hoodie is worth the effort !
* I think giraffes are awesome, elegant and have beautiful long eyelashes.
* If I could have something for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day it would be sushi.
* One of my biggest pet peeves is when people speak like “rude boys” and use words like “sick”, “bruv”, etc. NO.
* My dress sense this autumn is inspired by Gallery Girls. Yes, i’d like to be a gallerina.
* I do a few sun salutations each morning followed by breathing exercises and it really helps to wake up!
* I don’t drink tea or coffee, but I still love going to Starbucks and getting a hazelnut hot chocolate.
* Before I sleep I must read my kindle even if its just for a couple of pages.
* I have hanger management issues.
* I truly love cooking, as much as I love eating 😉
I think that’s enough of me, me, me! Tell me about you! 🙂